Two weekends ago
- I was BRIEFLY in the Bay for Emma's grad. T'was fun but I wanted to stay a little longer. I'll most likely be up there in the middle/end of June.
Last Thursday
- Kay came down, chilled, went to the gym & then chilled with Edi and some of the bRhos.
- We watched part of Confessions of a Shopaholic.
- The two slept over and put a sock over Nike's head. (Nike = new dog that looks like a deer.)
- Kay, Edi & I made breakfast - pancakes, blueberry compote, hash browns & sausages. We finished Confessions of a Shopaholic.
- Edi left for a bit, Kay & I went to the gym. Kay went to meet up with old friends & when she was leaving, Tra arrived at my pad from Santa Barbara.
- In the evening, Tra & I met up with Edi, Ryan and Rich to head over to D&B's. When we got there, Tomas met up with us, along with my brothers and cousin.
- HELLLLLLA fun @ D&Bs including watching sweaty men own the DDR machine.
- Picked up my munchies etc. @ Albertsons and then rolled hella deep to my pad (LOL) for a un-drink up and to jam on RockBand.
- Tra slept over and we made blueberry pancakes, eggs etc.
- We went to UTC with Abby so she could get some MAC makeup for prom, Tra to return something and I had to get security tags removed from this dress I bought.
- I helped Abby get ready for prom and did her hair while Tra slept with Nike lol.
- Tra and I picked up Edi to chill and watch Enchanted. (My bad for falling asleep lol.)
- Plans fell through when we were supposed to go to OC area for some party. The people hosting it suck at life so it's all g!
- Instead, Tra and I headed over to my friend Jeremy's pad to watch Blow. His friend Ryan is a white/japanese hottie, btw. :) Just so happens we were both wearing tiffs (dunks) - I say it's FATE. Kidding.. kinda. :D
CLICK ON THUMBNAILS TO ENLARGE! :D













So my mom believes that Nike's good luck because my dad recently got a second job, and our family is working harder to help each other.
OH! So my plans for today were to pick up Abby and then head to UTC to go look for jobs. When I got out of the shower, I got a txt from Jeremy. The txt convo concluded in me getting a meeting/interview with Jeremy's boss on Friday. (EDIT: OMG THAT'S TOMORROW.) He works for a health company and I'm nervousssss! I guess Nike might be good luck after all..
K, heading to the gym now. Later, my loves!
OH. And my bday is in exactly a week. WTF am I gonna do?
1 comment:
haha, emalyn in the bayyy WHUUTTSSSS UPPP!
Post a Comment