Awwwwww YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Vlogs make me happy especially with the stress of everything lol. Btw, I watched the whole thing -- I would lmao. I miss you and love you too, my dear. :D
We're just four best friends. Some since elementary school, others since middle school. We've lost people in our circle of girls, but the four of us have remained the same. Weve all hated each other at one point, but we'll ALWAYS love each other and be there for one another. Through thick and thin, through drama, though boys, through unsaid issues, through moving away, though college, we have stuck it out for each other. We're all in college and this is just another way to stay in touch. We're just four friends. Sticking together.
2 comments:
Awwwwww YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Vlogs make me happy especially with the stress of everything lol. Btw, I watched the whole thing -- I would lmao. I miss you and love you too, my dear. :D
:D
Post a Comment