- I've been hella out of it. Spring Break hella threw me off schedule and I'm still trying to get back on track.
- Excited that there's only 4 weeks of school left though! :D The weekend (May 22nd) that school ends, I'll be heading up to the Bay for Emma's graduation. HELLA excited and I'm trying to stay for a whole week. (And Kenny, I'll try to visit you at work or something! :D)
- I've been on strawberries, oranges/cuties, cantaloupe diet (not really DIET) because I can't get enough of fruit that are almost only in season in Spring.
- Abby had her beach thing two weeks ago and it was ridiculously windy but fun.
- I saw my good friend Maria, who is in the Navy & stationed at Camp Pendleton, for the first time in two years. It was nice to have lunch and chop it up with her for a couple of hours.
- My mom's now a Certified Nursing Assistant starting today and I'm SO proud of her. (Did I ever mention she went back to school about 10 weeks ago?)
- I miss you all like crazzzzzzy! When are you ladies free?
- oOo HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE! (Edi's papa bear.)




2 comments:
omg u thought of me!!! ahhha aweeeesome, please do!
Emalyn!! So funny about say yes to the dress! It was a total surprise from my friend!!!!I haven't even seen it yet! Thanks for reading and the comment!!!
Post a Comment