Monday, January 26, 2009

Dear Ladies,

I miss you all so much. I'm going to go into hiding for a while, so before then I will inform you what I've been up to.

Nothing.
I'm only taking Bio and Phil at SM on Tuesday and Thursday.
At Miramar, I'm taking Span, rather hoping to, MW, and Hist, Tues.
I dropped, or am going to, my Physics class so I don't drive to SM every single effing day.
In my everso gas efficient sports utility vehicle. Naaaaaaaaawt.

Take care all, and I hope school is going good for you all.
I should probably start my homework considering I have to leave at 615 tomorrow morning to get to my 7am Phil class. I'm an effing idiot.
Goodnight, love and miss you.

PS!!! I'm switching back to Xanga, still edipooh. MIDDLESCHOOL STATUS, you know it! xP

4 comments:

Kay said...

hey! i we go to the same school and we don't even hang out! i'm here everyday so you better find me!
that is all :]

edip said...

yesmaam will do indeed positively absolutely. are there gonna be cute apsirho boys? hahahah -_____-

Kay said...

why yes. i am ALWAYS around them. you should hang out with us sometime hehehe possibly hit on marvin or something :] just a thought LMAO

edip said...

Heh, heh. You know I would!!